There can be infinite causes of plantar fasciitis but come of the main causes are:
1. Ageing: The individuals within the age group of 40 years to 60 years are more prone to this syndrome.
2. Unwanted Exercises: The exercises that impose stress on the foot and heels can be a cause for plantar fasciitis.
3. The pattern of walking: This is the most common factor where the style of inappropriate walking leads to plantar fasciitis. It is suggested to wear the best shoes for plantar fasciitis to people who usually walk with disrupted patterns.
4. Weight gain: People with obesity are also prone to this syndrome.
5. Work Styles: People with the profession on which they have to spend most of the time on their foot, either standing or walking are suggested to wear the Best Work Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis in order to avoid the syndrome from arising of getting relief if someone already possesses it.
Choosing the correct shoe for plantar fasciitis:
The types of shoes vary as per need from individual to individual. In case an individual does something which causes stress to the foot and mainly the heels then they would probably require a shoe which provides higher arch adjusting support, proper cushions for comfort, and absorption capacity for shock. Now, this depends on the type and nature of feet and varies among different people like the flatness of the foot or the rise of the foot structure.
The main factors that need to be taken care of while choosing the correct shoe are:
• Higher support capacity for the heel.
• Stronger support for the arch.
• Lightweight cushioning.
The variedness depends on the nature of the foot ache from person to person as two individuals may need separately configured shoes for the same problem. For instance, the best slippers for plantar fasciitis might work fantastically for a person but on the other hand, might not work for another individual though, the nature of pain being similar.